The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

RMDSM sway bar install

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guedo512

20+ Year Contributor
Jun 11, 2002
Tokyo, Asia
ok i just ordered these RMDSM sway bars and i am a little curious about the instal. is their anything i sould look out for when putting them in? does my car have to be jacked up and what about pressure on the wheels ex.( if i lift the car to install them do i have to put things under the tires or can i jack the car up and just take the factory bars off?)

installing on a GSX was rather easy. we took the wheels off to have more room. putting on the rear bar was a cinch, took about ten minutes total. The front bar required removal of the stiffener plates, and a little manipulation (read: cussing) on my part.

will i have to remove the stiffiner plates on my gs or are thye only a gsx thing? also did you instal the bars on a lift?

oh yeah, do i have to tourque the bolts when i instal the bars?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back