The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

RM Racing Sway Bars RMR 5221220 MAPerformance

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Same thing the first link part number is for fwd but if you change the tab to awd the part number changes and the second shows the awd part number. It shows the fwd p/n as 5221210 and he awd p/n 5221220. Just make sure you order the awd set and your golden!

Same thing the first link part number is for fwd but if you change the tab to awd the part number changes and the second shows the awd part number. It shows the fwd p/n as 5221210 and he awd p/n 5221220. Just make sure you order the awd set and your golden!

Yeah you need to select the AWD version. However, the part numbers are different so I'm not sure what the difference in products is. Any ideas?

Yeah you need to select the AWD version. However, the part numbers are different so I'm not sure what the difference in products is. Any ideas?

They are both the samething, they even have the same description. MAP probably did that so you can't google the part number and find a better price. But who knows.

Pm me I have a rear awd forsale. Brand new

But the difference looks to be fwd pics shown on maps site and awd on extremes

Back from the dead, any know if the GST and AWD bars are the same? Local DSMer is selling a GST one and i want to put it on my GSX if its the same size.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back