The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

RM Racing Rear Sway Bar Interest Thread: 2019 Edition

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bought the front and installing today, please do a run of the rears?!? 97 AWD

I pinged Dan a few days ago on the amount of interest for another run. Pasted is the reply I received
"Hi Marshall,

Thanks for the note. It does look there's a good amount of interest in another batch. I will go post up and we'll see what we can do.

Dan
Mach V"

FYI for those concerned.

I pinged Dan a few days ago on the amount of interest for another run. Pasted is the reply I received
"Hi Marshall,

Thanks for the note. It does look there's a good amount of interest in another batch. I will go post up and we'll see what we can do.

Dan
Mach V"

FYI for those concerned.
Thanks for following up with Dan!

So awesome to still have people supporting the community. It's getting harder and harder to find parts now days.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back