The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

• Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;) It will also allow you to view images in threads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

RM Racing Rear Sway Bar Interest Thread: 2019 Edition

F15 EGL

Probationary Member
Dec 28, 2020
Bend, Oregon
Bought the front and installing today, please do a run of the rears?!? 97 AWD

Mello

Proven Member
Jul 4, 2003
Albuquerque, New_Mexico
I pinged Dan a few days ago on the amount of interest for another run. Pasted is the reply I received
"Hi Marshall,

Thanks for the note. It does look there's a good amount of interest in another batch. I will go post up and we'll see what we can do.

Dan
Mach V"

FYI for those concerned.

mcubed45

Proven Member
Mar 8, 2013
Honolulu, Hawaii
I pinged Dan a few days ago on the amount of interest for another run. Pasted is the reply I received
"Hi Marshall,

Thanks for the note. It does look there's a good amount of interest in another batch. I will go post up and we'll see what we can do.

Dan
Mach V"

FYI for those concerned.
Thanks for following up with Dan!

So awesome to still have people supporting the community. It's getting harder and harder to find parts now days.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com Raven Fabrication RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned VR Speed Factory

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds