The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

RM Racing 2G Sway Bar Interest Thread: 2021 Edition

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Front takes a bit of suspension disassembly to be able to fish the sway bars in & out. I never tried to only remove the front sway bar but have removed it while doing a clutch job & had the axles pulled and suspension lateral arms hanging & shock forks disconnected. Had the top of the knuckles disconnect at the upper control arm too. I would think you could get the sway bar out from one side disassembly only.

Please confirm, these bars are not laying in the same orientation.. It looks like the new bar is flipped opposite the factory bar.
Old bar is sticking up in the air and the new bar is laying on the ground. Just messing with the view from the angle. The bar is flipped the opposite orientation.

Update!

We've shipped quite a few bars, but it's not the whole list of people who expressed interest, so get yourself a holiday gift and order up a bar or two!

If you are ordering Mitsubishi OEM hardware with your bar (like the hardware to put a rear sway bar on a FWD car that didn't come with one), those parts are quite scarce right now and are trickling in very slowly, so be prepared for a decent amount of waiting.

The actual bars are good in stock, so if it's just a bar or bar set, those are good to ship.

Dan
Mach V
MachV.com

I got mine a couple weeks ago! Now to put them on. Thanks again!

I happened to check Mach V's website the day these were listed & placed my order before @Mach V Dan updated this thread. My sway bar showed up a couples days later & is great. Only 16 of us have chimed in about ordering or getting their sway bar(s). This leaving 33 names on the list either silent or not buying. Hope all those missing names remember we asked Mach V to do another run because "we" would get them. If we want our supporting vendors to have or backs in the future I would hope those MIA order soon.

Just placed an order. Thanks for supporting the community.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back