The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

RM Racing 2G Sway Bar Interest Thread: 2021 Edition

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I would buy a 2G FWD set the day you release it.i tried to buy it last year when your site had a glitch and was really disappointed when i got refunded. Iv been holding off buying the ST sway bars for a while and if you come out with these id MUCH rather have these. These and a set of feal 441+ coilovers will be finishing out the last few mods on my gst. PLEASE MAKE MORE!!!! 🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿

When and how do we pay?
When I have a better idea that they are inbound -- like, they are on a truck and headed to our shop -- I will open up ordering on the product pages linked in the first post. That will likely be a couple of months out.

Once ordering is open, you can pay by PayPal, credit card, or a couple of other methods on our web store.

Dan
Mach V
MachV.com

do interested people get first shot ? if not what happens if say one of us goes to order a set and they are already sold
We'll message everyone on the interest list when product is orderable. Orders will be fulfilled in the order we receive them. As of right now we should have more than enough product to satisfy everyone on the interest list.

Dan
Mach V
MachV.com

We'll message everyone on the interest list when product is orderable. Orders will be fulfilled in the order we receive them. As of right now we should have more than enough product to satisfy everyone on the interest list.

Dan
Mach V
MachV.com
Dan,

Even bumping this thread when the time comes would be great. I'm sure there's several other serious people who are also waiting with cash in hand and watching the updates here. Thanks

Will this just be a matter of placing the order through the website once you're ready? I'm looking at purchasing a couple of other small items from Mach V but may wait if the shipping can be combined later.

So here we are in 2021 and there's STILL consistent interest in our RM Racing 2G DSM sway bars. You all can thank the gentle-but-relentless @Mello for nudging me to do this latest thread.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

For many years we produced and sold these sway bars under the RM Racing brand, and we finally decided to discontinue them, but then the community came together and convinced me to product another batch, and then THAT batch sold out, and we did ANOTHER batch, and I was SURE that time it would be over.

But it's never over.

Sway bar manufacturing requires large setup costs, both in making the bars and in finishing them, so I can't make a batch less than 75 pieces. Getting a thread started where I can see the interest all in one place can help us plan.

Pricing on the bars will likely be $249-$259 for a single front or rear bar with bushings, or $459-$469 for a full set of two bars and bushings. (Price varies by FWD or AWD.) Yes, this is a lot more than they used to be. Have you tried making or shipping anything in this crazy global pandemic?

Post here if you would buy one, or a pair, and we'll see how it goes. Let me know specifically what car you have and whether you would want a pair or just the rear bar. (Uh, you could do just the front bar too, but most people don't do that.)

To be clear, this is not a group buy, just a thread to establish interest. Once we get the manufacturing going it would be a couple of months before they arrive and can ship out from our headquarters in Virginia.

Here are product pages where you can get an idea of the product line:

2G Front Sway Bar (fits FWD or AWD)
2G FWD Rear Sway Bar
2G AWD Rear Sway Bar
2G FWD Full Set
2G AWD Full Set
Replacement bushing set

Update 8/21/21: There's adequate interest that we've started the manufacturing process for both FWD and AWD bars. Watch for updates about delivery dates soon.

Interest list:

1. @Justin DuBois, 2G AWD rear bar
2. @95FullSend99, 2G FWD rear bar
3. @tylersevo, 2G AWD full set
4. @DSM98GSX, 2G AWD full set
5. @Clayfmbtwn4124, 2G AWD full set
6. @talonesi95t, 2G AWD full set
7. @r3dmak, 2G AWD full set
8. @JGL122, 2G AWD full set
9. @F15 EGL, 2G AWD rear bar
10. Jeff who's not on the forum, 2G AWD full set plus extra bushing set
11. @Mello, 2G AWD rear bar
12. @97talonKY, 2G AWD rear bar
13. @MC_Schumacher, 2G AWD full set
14. @Craig1970, 2G AWD full set
15. @DuckPonds, 2G AWD full set
16. @calgst95, 2G AWD full set
17. @SixBolt_16G, 2G FWD rear bar
18. @Fuchsig, 2G AWD full set
19. @Mister GSX, 2G AWD full set
20. @SAKJR, 2G AWD full set
21. @H2obody44 , 2G AWD full set
22. @Nephilim1212, 2G AWD full set
23. @Shiggy, 2G FWD full set
24. @954g63gst, 2G FWD full set
25. @Theonemadmax, 2G AWD full set
26. @Devilsfutbol17, 2G AWD full set
27. @dizily555, AWD bushing set only
28. @Justin denny, 2G AWD rear bar
29. @tayschells13, 2G AWD full set
30. @HybridAZN, 2G AWD full set
31. @Slo2gen, 2G FWD full set, maybe additional rear
32. @Hickory-NC-2Ggsx, 2G AWD full set
33. @slayerphoenix, 2G FWD full set
34. @GSX-Gabe, 2G AWD full set
35. @Shimmer, 2G AWD full set
36. Your name here!

--Dan
Mach V
MachV.com
I would like to purchase the front and rear for my GSX build

So here we are in 2021 and there's STILL consistent interest in our RM Racing 2G DSM sway bars. You all can thank the gentle-but-relentless @Mello for nudging me to do this latest thread.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

For many years we produced and sold these sway bars under the RM Racing brand, and we finally decided to discontinue them, but then the community came together and convinced me to product another batch, and then THAT batch sold out, and we did ANOTHER batch, and I was SURE that time it would be over.

But it's never over.

Sway bar manufacturing requires large setup costs, both in making the bars and in finishing them, so I can't make a batch less than 75 pieces. Getting a thread started where I can see the interest all in one place can help us plan.

Pricing on the bars will likely be $249-$259 for a single front or rear bar with bushings, or $459-$469 for a full set of two bars and bushings. (Price varies by FWD or AWD.) Yes, this is a lot more than they used to be. Have you tried making or shipping anything in this crazy global pandemic?

Post here if you would buy one, or a pair, and we'll see how it goes. Let me know specifically what car you have and whether you would want a pair or just the rear bar. (Uh, you could do just the front bar too, but most people don't do that.)

To be clear, this is not a group buy, just a thread to establish interest. Once we get the manufacturing going it would be a couple of months before they arrive and can ship out from our headquarters in Virginia.

Here are product pages where you can get an idea of the product line:

2G Front Sway Bar (fits FWD or AWD)
2G FWD Rear Sway Bar
2G AWD Rear Sway Bar
2G FWD Full Set
2G AWD Full Set
Replacement bushing set

Update 8/21/21: There's adequate interest that we've started the manufacturing process for both FWD and AWD bars. Watch for updates about delivery dates soon.

Interest list:

1. @Justin DuBois, 2G AWD rear bar
2. @95FullSend99, 2G FWD rear bar
3. @tylersevo, 2G AWD full set
4. @DSM98GSX, 2G AWD full set
5. @Clayfmbtwn4124, 2G AWD full set
6. @talonesi95t, 2G AWD full set
7. @r3dmak, 2G AWD full set
8. @JGL122, 2G AWD full set
9. @F15 EGL, 2G AWD rear bar
10. Jeff who's not on the forum, 2G AWD full set plus extra bushing set
11. @Mello, 2G AWD rear bar
12. @97talonKY, 2G AWD rear bar
13. @MC_Schumacher, 2G AWD full set
14. @Craig1970, 2G AWD full set
15. @DuckPonds, 2G AWD full set
16. @calgst95, 2G AWD full set
17. @SixBolt_16G, 2G FWD rear bar
18. @Fuchsig, 2G AWD full set
19. @Mister GSX, 2G AWD full set
20. @SAKJR, 2G AWD full set
21. @H2obody44 , 2G AWD full set
22. @Nephilim1212, 2G AWD full set
23. @Shiggy, 2G FWD full set
24. @954g63gst, 2G FWD full set
25. @Theonemadmax, 2G AWD full set
26. @Devilsfutbol17, 2G AWD full set
27. @dizily555, AWD bushing set only
28. @Justin denny, 2G AWD rear bar
29. @tayschells13, 2G AWD full set
30. @HybridAZN, 2G AWD full set
31. @Slo2gen, 2G FWD full set, maybe additional rear
32. @Hickory-NC-2Ggsx, 2G AWD full set
33. @slayerphoenix, 2G FWD full set
34. @GSX-Gabe, 2G AWD full set
35. @Shimmer, 2G AWD full set
36. @GstSimplex, 2G AWD full set
37. Your name here!

--Dan
Mach V
MachV.com
2G AWD Full Set PLEASE!!!!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back