The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Rix Racing - New Year and new goals!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dacowgod

Supporting Vendor
Feb 3, 2006
Morgantown, West_Virginia
New year new goals!

Firstly —- all my followers —- I activated an ongoing code for the site —- 10 percent off any order just use the code "iheartrix" this is intended to support anybody that supports us!

Please —- Just like our page on Facebook and Instagram (just search Rix Racing) and share some posts from time to time if we post something you like! Your likes and shares get us the exposure we need to keep growing —- word of mouth is the best kind of advertisement!

Secondly —— My passion is tuning cars and with the have found myself tied up more in sales and real life than anything...

My personal goal for this year is to make a more conscious effort to focus on tuning cars—- whether it remote or in person I have often pushed business away simply because I didn't have time .... I plan to carve out at least a few hours a day to dedicate to tuning and focus on what I truly enjoy!

That said anybody needing a tune please feel free to hit me up —- You can find our remote tuning options on our site and we also have an AWD Mustang Chassis dyno here on site if you are local.

https://rixracing.com/collections/remote-tuning

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I'm currently working with Rix Racing on a Remote tune and I have to say they've been very patient and helpful. My cellphone audio was bad and I was using a unstable hotspot in New Mexico and we managed to get the software setup and working. Thank you for your patience and I look forward to repeat business (hope to add a second mapping to DSMLink in the future)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back