The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Rivets, Plastic clips for sideskirts

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eclipsyco

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 19, 2011
Somewhere in, Central_America
What's up guys!
So as the tittle say I need the rivet or plastic clips that hold the sideskirts in place where can I find some online, only thread related is over 10 years old and was not very helpful...
Thanks in advance
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I searched ebay and a few other sites I found some but I just want to be sure that the will fit.

You can get those from the help section at your local auto parts store. I picked up a package from advanced auto just a few weeks ago.

You can get those from the help section at your local auto parts store. I picked up a package from advanced auto just a few weeks ago.

Thanks for the info man but I'm not in the US and there's no auto part store anywhere around me. It has to me online. If anyone else could help me!? The only place a found them online was at the dealership but they cost like $1.7 each that's way to much for a few damn plastic clips.

Look on ebay. Measure the rivet diameter, not the head but the other end, something like 6mm.

Then on eBay search 6mm oem rivet. It will give you dimensions and you can compare them against what you have.

Mine are from advanced auto parts. They are Dorman GM Panel Retainers part number 963-025 and come in a package of 3. Hope it helps. I didnt find any on ebay but if you google the part number you will find them.

Another option come to think of it is use the GM style clips. Go look at any newish GM under the hood and pull all the clips holding various plastic shrouds/shields on. They are pretty durable compared to Mitsu crap.

How many do you need? Depending on what it would cost me to ship them to you I might be able to buy them and ship them to you. Pm me your location if you are interested in this.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back