The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Rip

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DirtyDSMDan

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 27, 2011
Suisun City, California
Rest In Peace Dan Wheldon

I would like to take a moment to honor a fallen brother. While he may not have the grassroots, home made need for speed like us, he was a brother in the fact that he lived to go fast. Any racer who drives legitimately deserves respect, and to die while driving, well that is how I would want to go. I pray that his family gets the comfort they deserve especially his 7 month old son. So Dan Wheldon, you will be remembered!

R.I.P. Dan Wheldon. This is the equivalent of NASCAR losing Kyle Busch, or Jeff Gordon in a on track accident.

I just found out the news too. Crazy...I never really followed the Indy car series but watch them now and then and I am very familiar with Dan. He just won the Indy 500 in May!

I am a diehard racer and nascar fan and this has to be similar to when we lost Earnahrdt...

R.I.P. DAN!

RIP Dan Wheldon. You were one of the highest class and most well liked racers in the community. My best wishes go to his wife and two sons Sebastian and Oliver. If there is one thing I am happy for is that you died doing what you loved and that your family was able to be with you during your final moments and not hours away as it is during most of the season. RIP and you will be very missed in the Indycar community as well as all of racing.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back