The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Rim help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Type. K

Probationary Member
Dec 8, 2002
Canada
ok here is my problem, i wanna buy these used rims ($500 cad) with no tires. They have 2 bolt patterns for 5 bolts so im pretty sure they fit my car. I have no idea what the exact name is but they are made by enkei so i guess i trust the quality of the rims being the hardcore mclaren fan i am. I was wondering if you guys could tell my from the pic here if they will fit my 1991 esi( and what you recomend for tires for street driving, i was thinking Toyo proxies) and if you guys have any pics with they on 91 talons.

Attachments

• 4rims.jpg
    4rims.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 132
PS'ed some. They look pretty good. :thumb:

Attachments

• 1eclipse-med copy.jpg
    1eclipse-med copy.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 113
you need to know the bolt pattern and offset

looks like enkeis to me, that should fit your car, not sure about the offset thoug, if its 17s should be 40 or 42

yah, they are 16's and they are enkei's, im not sure of what model though.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back