The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

1G right wheel sits farther out than left??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonnyox

Probationary Member
Feb 3, 2023
Aberdeen, North_Carolina
so my rear right wheel sticks out a good amount farther than my left after i lowered my car. is there any way to make them even without cutting my track bar? if not, has anyone ever cut their track bar?

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

did you resolve this ? my 1992 laser fwd is sitting the same way only WORSE. The driver side rear wheel is poking out like it has a huge wheel spacer , passenger side is severly sucked in . Just now getting around to understanding these beam axle suspensions. from what i know the track bar is not adjustable correct?

looks like the drivers is more cambered and that's the visual I'm getting from it. have you confirmed camber is perfect both sides

did you resolve this ? my 1992 laser fwd is sitting the same way only WORSE. The driver side rear wheel is poking out like it has a huge wheel spacer , passenger side is severly sucked in . Just now getting around to understanding these beam axle suspensions. from what i know the track bar is not adjustable correct?
i’ve spent hours searching for forums on the track and trying to find adjustable track bars but found nothing. i think i’m gonna try to cut it shorter and get polyurethane bushings to see if it’ll fix the issue

looks like the drivers is more cambered and that's the visual I'm getting from it. have you confirmed camber is perfect both sides
i have -4° on both sides on the front. last time i was aligning it was 0° on the rear

i have -4° on both sides on the front. last time i was aligning it was 0° on the rear
have it re-checked. the top looks more angled in so that's why i start with a visual check.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back