The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Ridiculous truck deal!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I had a skipped title deal because my Dizzum wasn't running.
No questions asked at our DMV, I guess I got lucky.

Well hopefully this is the case with me. Cause when I went she clearly understood I told her i bought it from a street guy and she still just said get a Bill of sale and come back. So hopefully I have the luck you had. {FINGERS CROSSED}

I've had a skipped title thing happen a few times. Wasn't a big deal, as most of the women at the sec of state around here could give a rats ass, you could show up with a bill of sale saying you got it for 2 cases of bud lite and a sexual service and they'd just throw a fifty dollar tax and send you on your way.

Stolen truck with no VIN number and a strang odor of something rotting is what it will turn out to be. LOL

Well, I went in today to the DMV nervous because the Bill of sale I had was not "professional". Well I got my Talon plates transferred to the new truck so I'm ready to be on my way. I'm really happy about the purchase, 700 dollars and I got a 2000 pickup truck. Only had to pay 50bucks for taxes.:D:D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back