The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Ridiculous Speed Limit Sign

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stop watches? What sort of backwards county is that. They use laser targeting in this area and can accurately measure your speed based on the amount of time you travel from designated point A to designated point B. Math is pretty much flawless at this point. Good luck fighting it.

Aerial view will hold up better than a ground unit due to accuracy. The plane can see a birds-eye-view of the vehicle and accurately time say nose-nose on the lines. A ground unit is going to be off if using a stop watch as the start/stop points will be different.

^^ THIS.

The plane or copter above can see the car moving and can determine speed by judging how quickly it goes from marker to marker.

You guys make interesting things so boring.

Sorry, should we translate to Josh speak?

Yo, get this, the dope nasty helicopter has got the lasers in it and it does like all the math so when you go to court, the judge is like "hahaha newb you guilty, son, word."

Sorry, should we translate to Josh speak?

Yo, get this, the dope nasty helicopter has got the lasers in it and it does like all the math so when you go to court, the judge is like "hahaha newb you guilty, son, word."

What?

Went to go pick up the hubby yesterday from the ship. Happened to glance up on 17 and there was a helicopter kind of hovering. I was like AHAHAHAHA oh damn. Good thing I don't speed too much in Big Blue :p

That copter looked more like a Cobra, and not a Longbow... LOL.

That copter looked more like a Cobra, and not a Longbow... LOL.

You are absolutely correct.

The only thing better than hearing an AWT go to town, is an AC-130 or A-10 :thumb:

Helicopters, airplanes, sounds like a waste of money. A sitting car with a radar uses little gas and it only costs $3.35 a gallon. How much does chopper fuel cost?

Wow Leet is back online that is a name I have not seen in years!

i dont know how an officer timing you with a stop watch at mile markers from the sky is admissible in court

Because if the speed limit is 70mph they know exactly how long it takes to get from mile-marker A to mile-marker B. If you are at any point FASTER than that time number, you were speeding at some point to do so. Math is a crazy thing.

You are the strangest person I have ever encountered..

You must not have seen the Longbow at the end blow the FVCK out of the speeding car?

Hate to break it to you guys buts that's not a apache longbow. It's a cobra, apache's are wider and have very distinctive features. And if I didn't get blown up I would be in flight school already. Damn svbied ruined my dreams. and good luck at wocs and flight school man.

Guess others beat me to it. Didn't see other page.

It's funny when people argue about a video that was meant for humor at first... But then it just gets annoying.

Because if the speed limit is 70mph they know exactly how long it takes to get from mile-marker A to mile-marker B. If you are at any point FASTER than that time number, you were speeding at some point to do so. Math is a crazy thing.

Doesn't matter. Challenge an aircraft radar ticket in CA and you'll win.. :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back