The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Ri dsm club

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttetzner

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 20, 2009
Smithfield, Rhode_Island
hey, just seeing about starting a RI dsm club. pm me

I'm not in RI, but closer to boston. We can meet up anytime you want. maybe have a track day or something. I'm interested in meeting a few people from the community again, haven't been active in quite a while.

deffinately man im down with starting 1 i kno 2 guys that live near me that have dsms 1 of them has a gsx turbo n the other i think a 91 tsi sick cars im going to c if there interested

can you guys set aside the second saturday in january, the date is the ninth, I'll meet wherever, how can we get a track day?

Hey im from the brockton area, but id love to meet up with some people. my cars in some tough shape, but im saving up for a GSX. let me know if we can get track time

There is 2 clubs already in the New England area, NEDSM and Baystate DSM. They have all the stuff you guys are looking for.

Steve

which club are you in? and how is it?

I belong to both. NEDSM has some of the most knowledgeable dsm guys there but they hold the board to a high standard. Proper grammar, spelling and complete sentences are a must. Baystate is a good board also just not as strict.

Steve

is there anyway you can get us in touch with them so I can check them out, I.E. website/email?

or i say we shood start are own club in r.i and meet up like once a week or summthing if any1 is down for doing that? let me kno or if theres any other club that does that im interested

im looking to join a club myself. im in the Glocester area

im from taunton not far from ri. im also trying to start a club in mass. if you do start one in ri we can possibly combine them.

Hey, Does anyone want to meet up the night of june 9th?? It's a Saturday. I am going to attend URI college and don't know anyone in Rhode Island other than my Girlfriend so I am looking for people to meet with and talk DSM. I will be staying in North Kingston so if you want to meet pm me or something and try to get a meet together. I will try to meet somewhere but i really don't have a clue where i am going LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back