The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Rhode Island DSM's

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nate95tsi

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 20, 2012
Woonsocket, Rhode_Island
Hello everyone,
A friend of mine started a group on facebook called Rhode Island DSM's. I know there is many other groups out there but we are just trying to expand this online group. We want it to be a place to talk, meet, swap, or just post photos. I am posting it here to help him grow it and because I am new to DSM's in general and want to learn more about them through others experiences.
Thanks for taking the time to read my post and hopefully you will join up!

I just sent a friend request on fb I live in Providence

I requested to be in the group also. I am right over the border into mass. I would love to be in the group

That'd be cool, I talked to my buddy who started it and we are just trying to grow it.

SUNDAY 9-16-12:
Me and RITUNERZ members are meeting up at the rest stop between exit 5+6 on 95N for 9:00A.M. to roll to Cars and Copters. If anyone wants to meet us at the rest stop that would be cool. The bigger the better :hellyeah:
Also we won't be screwing around on the way there because it is illegal and I'm sure the cops will be everywhere. Please be respectful!
Thanks! Let's see if we can fill the rest stop! :p

I'm in please I love dsm and I'm trying to find an awd talon or gsx

I'm in the process of finishing a motor refresh that started with replacing leaking valve seals. I ended up pulling the head and porting it and polishing combustion chambers, you know typical dsm'er might as well mod it since I'm in there anyway LOL. Well I hope to be done in the next few months and I'm def down to meet up and I'm also willing to help any fellow dsm owners who need or want help with any repairs or mods. I'm in Warwick and I done just about everything on my car and I'm also ase cert tech so I at least know what I'm doing and not to proud to admit when I don't.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back