The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Rewarded The Eclipse With Some Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GSX

20+ Year Contributor
Jul 10, 2002
Old Pueblo, Arizona
Well, the old gal did very well on the dyno a couple weeks ago so I cleaned her up and took her on a date ... got photos and everything. Figured I'd show them off here since I'm so proud.

Would like to hear your comments good or bad. Thanks.

BTW, next treat for her is the EVO steering wheel install.

Attachments

• sametime3.jpg
    sametime3.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 481
classic middle of the road shot .. :D

Attachments

• sametime4.jpg
    sametime4.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 499
  • sametime5.jpg
    sametime5.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 482
  • sametime6.jpg
    sametime6.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 481
  • sametime7.jpg
    sametime7.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 477
Would be very worried about becoming instant roadkill. You gotta live in East Bum F**k to know no one will bother your time together. Reminds me that I need a new avatar.

Beautifull car.... Very clean and tastefully modded :thumb:

Very nice. What kind of front bumper is that?

I'd say 2gb with the fog light holes filled and a couple extra added near the top. I definitely looks clean props on the car and the numbers.

Thanks to all that have commented thus far.

Yes, bumper is a customer job that filled the in the fog lights since the FMIC was too big to keep them. We figured while we were at it why not put in some vents to help with the cooling -- and it actually works!

As for like and dislikes, I can appreciate everyone's opinions. It's fine and dandy if I like it, and I know that's what truly matters, but it's a bonus when your peers approve of your work.

Thanks again.

I mostly like the vents you cut in the bumper for function, but I also think it's the cleanest custom vents I have ever seen on a DSM. :thumb: for origionality, function, and being clean about it.

more info on your roof antenna there.

Lo Custom Shark Attack II antenna ... that's the extact one from the place I ordered it. After filling in the original antenna hole we mounted it in place of the rear hatch squirter. Had to modify that area just a tad but nothing compared to shaving the antenna hole. Best part, the sunroof slides all the way back with no clearance issues. Be warned though, reception is not as good as stock unit.

I can't say it enough, it's nice to hear from so many tuners whose cars I admire as well.

Thanks guys.

theres just something about your car i love, idk if its the sexy clean look, or that fact that it looks so good and yet has the power to back it up. :thumb::thumb:

one of my new favrorites...

I like seeing pictures of this car. Looking good and nice dyno #'s :rocks: I would prefer to see the 2gb Talon spoiler on there. It would flow a little bit better, but that's just my opinion. Also, I think the USDM mirrors are better.

I dig the silver color, that must be custom. I've got the magenta pearl and although it looks good under certain lighting conditions, when its clean and polished at night it looks purple.

I agonized over getting the Enkei RPF1's, but never saw a 2g with them installed. They look good though. I personally like the 18's, the spokes curve less and the RPF1's always look small for their size given the design of the thicker out rim lip.

I like the front bumper concept. I'm half tempted to do a full EVO style and just cut everything away below the front of the hood since I plan to do some open track events in the future.

Yeah, I want that silver color now.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back