The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

Reviving a 15 yr old project.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dhg07777

Probationary Member
Aug 11, 2011
Barnhart, Missouri
Hello
I am back after 15yrs, Gray hair and all that comes with that.
I have a 96 Eclipse GSX. 2.3L 950cc injectors. Dual fuel pump, GT35r turbo with AMS EMS V1. life got busy and I’m going to make an attempt to get her back up and running. It seems a lot has changed since Iv been MIA.

I am from the STL, Mo area and have lots of newbie questions .

tks Don

Welcome back! You’ll have the advantage now of 15 years of trial and error by others to help you fast forward your project. In addition to the great wealth of information on here, we still have great aftermarket support, several of whom are sponsors.

Best of luck with your restoration.

Welcome back to the game. I’m in the same boat as you. I had a 10 second car back in 2007 and am now building another one, 14yrs later. Finally got my project running for the first time in the two years i have owned it. Car is still relatively stock, for now. Just DSMLink, exhaust, fmic, and upgraded fuel system. Still on the stock turbo. Will eventually get to the 63mm hair dryer I’ve got sitting in the closet. Gotta cut my teeth again on smaller turbos before I graduate back up to the big boy stuff!!!

Ask any questions you like. Some of us here have tons of knowledge to share

Welcome back to the game. I’m in the same boat as you. I had a 10 second car back in 2007 and am now building another one, 14yrs later. Finally got my project running for the first time in the two years i have owned it. Car is still relatively stock, for now. Just DSMLink, exhaust, fmic, and upgraded fuel system. Still on the stock turbo. Will eventually get to the 63mm hair dryer I’ve got sitting in the closet. Gotta cut my teeth again on smaller turbos before I graduate back up to the big boy stuff!!!

Ask any questions you like. Some of us here have tons of knowledge to share

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back