The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

reverse glow gauge face

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gotbl4d3

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 14, 2011
billings, Montana
yes does anybody know where i could order some reverse glow euro gauge face i have looked around on the web at a lot of places but have not found a set for my 1g any kind of info would be helpful thank you

ya that was the first place i looked it looks like they only have them for the 2g but if anybody comes by and where i could order some that would be great thanks

Those are beautiful guages from black cat!! I love white face guages!

Thanks for clearing that up for me 9!'clipse. I have some gauges like the ones on that site but mine go up to 160 only. Those go up to 180 so I'd figure that the reading would be wrong.

Wow, hopefully when i get my speedometer fixed, my needle doesnt stick or act jumpy.

To OP, i really like my gauges they seem to update the interior of the car with the style of the numbers. The original cluster had the numbers in a weird antique looking style. Well, thats in my 2g.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back