The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

420A rev limiter

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eclipse96Ryder said:
yup its there, i actually think its at 7000...maybe 7200

the rev limiter is definatly not 7000 cuz i go there alot... its either 7200 or 7500... cant remember... i think 7500

its not a bad place to visit, just don't stay there :laugh:
never really had it to 7200 driving. i have had it to 7000 though just wasn't sure on a rev limiter. :talon:

Its deff 7500 becase i was curious one day and found out

Im just curious of why you would want to hit that high of RPM's when your power is just gonna die off at around 6800

I myself have a Plymouth Laser RS N/T and I actually have no rev limiter, I could easily just blow my engine missing a gear, good thing I know how to shift LOL, but I can't seem to get around the frikkin fuel cut I get at 120mph-ish... anyone have a way past it?

IceDragon said:
I myself have a Plymouth Laser RS N/T and I actually have no rev limiter, I could easily just blow my engine missing a gear, good thing I know how to shift LOL, but I can't seem to get around the frikkin fuel cut I get at 120mph-ish... anyone have a way past it?

how do you not have a rev limiter? do you just reach a point when your rpms bounce up and down, cuz thats a rev limiter

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back