The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Return of the King

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King of what?

God knows we dont need any info on the last item you self-claim to be king of... OMG
But it would be nice to get some nice updates and/or videos of the track and street King Vegas :cool:
Awesome build...some day I will have my red TSI again, was not nearly as nice as yours though!
Keep up the great work

If that little dig was meant for me @TK`s9d2TSi I want to thank you . My Word tells me I will be persecuted for believing in the Lord Christ Jesus...
btw ...I really enjoyed reading your build Vegas and understand you use the word King very loosely ..like Elvis Presley .. Micheal Jackson ...James Brown ..

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back