The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Retail.... /laugh? /cry

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rollinukwn

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 4, 2010
St Louis, Missouri
Its sooo nice when you can sell something and dont have it instock and then take the persons money and then tell them ohhh its going to be 10 days till you will recive the item cause we have to order them then we can ship them to you...:thumb: It wouldint have been a big deal if i would have had a heads up.... i would have paid the xtra 22 bucks for ones from the dealer....

Is there only 1 place around were you can find 1g shift cables ?

Ive only found them from 1place and i will NEVER EVER even order a air freshener from them.

Thanks Rob..

Sorry my rant is over LOL:notgood:

1990 and 1g cables are not identical. Unless you've changed the transmission and shifter, you can't use a 91-94 shift cable in a 90 without 'dinking' with the adjustments. There are a couple different vendors that have them, what's your actual build date (month/year)?

1990 and 1g cables are not identical. Unless you've changed the transmission and shifter, you can't use a 91-94 shift cable in a 90 without 'dinking' with the adjustments. There are a couple different vendors that have them, what's your actual build date (month/year)?

i ordered them for a 90 thats great...... but my shifter is the old one of the 2 for sure.

And the car has a 90 CAS and a 90 coil so im hopeing i was right .
Ill check the build date here in awhile i sent thease people a email 30+hrs ago and still no reply CRAZY CRAZY 151.00 for some shift cables and i cant even get an email back. :heystupid:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back