The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

[RESOLVED] Why has the DSM scene in buffalo DIED

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

artindsm

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 11, 2007
Fort Myers, Florida
So i have been in buffalo for a good while (About 7 months) and i can say in comparison to Allentown PA this car scene is beat. can anyone help me with this i came here hopeing for a scene like PA races on fridays and a good show every month and i see a few local shows here but its not huge....

can anyone point me to the right streets or even an area of dsms LOL besides the junk yard ROFL i cant seem to find anyone here willing to pull over and shoot the shit is this common in Buffalo Ny
If there is anyone in the area give me a shout im looking for anything around here

thanks for the site blcknspooln but NYC is about 8-9 hours away it would be less time to make it to philly i do thank you though ill just keep lookin around here maybe ill find something one day...........

Try Rochester DSM or wnydsm.org. That should help you out a ton. There's a lot of people on those boards. They get together for monthly meetings, track days, etc etc.

There is plenty going on in and around Buffalo. Things tend to pick up when the dragstrips open, and the weather gets warmer. You just didn't know where to look. :)

RochesterDSM and WNYDSM for sure, plus there are a few guys on the Niagara (Canadian) side as well. Rochester DSM has monthly get togethers on the first Sunday of every month, and the WNYDSM guys meet up on every last Sunday of the month at Buffalo Wild Wings located on Niagara Falls Blvd.

You will also want to check out Onyx Syndicate, they put together track days in Canada for a lot of import car boards/clubs in the region, as well as automotive events. There is a weekly meet at Bao on Sheridan Drive just off of N.Bailey (restaurant gives discounts to Onyx Syndicate Members), and there is a big season kickoff BBQ/Trackday at Dunville Autodrome on May 24th.

Autocross season has also started. Check out WNY-SCCA, they run events locally at Erie Community College North Campus, as well as other regional events. Check the website for the schedule. Lots of DSMs running around in Street Mod there.

So no, the scene is very much alive here in WNY ;)

wow for a second i thought WNYDSM.org was a site for ppl around my way. I'm for West New York,NJ, Damn i was all suped :(

eh its just not like back home.. there is no other way to explain it except you get a much better feeling of DSM family Like in Allentown Pa. Everyone knows every car and so on its just different in PA i dont get that feeling here thats all. it doesnt feel like there is a hub like in other places ive been.

If im wrong let me know but even at cruise nights on weds there are all of about 5 dsms and everyones in a hurry to walk away before they will sit down and talk:toobad:

Dude! If I see you at cruise night, I'll talk to you. Hell I'll even race you. :)

I'll be the dude in the silver Dodge Colt with black flames on the sides, and clutch smoke pouring out from under the hood.

Haha I live like 20-25 minutes from Alletown and the car scene/ DSM scene is very much alive. We gots your LVDSM, Tristatetuners, and PhillyDSM.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back