The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

[RESOLVED] Stealth/3000GT turbos??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turbotalon25

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 30, 2008
Peoria, Illinois
My body crashed his twin turbo stealth and he asked me if I would want the turbos from his car. I don't know anything about stealths or what kind of turbo they have or if they would even work on my 2g talon tsi. I kind of don't want to tell him no because they are free.

So what I"m asking is will stealth turbos work on a 2g turbo talon? if they do would it be any better then stock? Or is this whole thing just not even worth my time.:confused:

Not worth it. Their turbos flow even less than a T-25. A prime upgrade for them is twin 13g's which flow 360cfm. It's less than a 14b.

They use 9b's, which as mentioned, are smaller than the smallest turbo that came on DSM's stock (13g). If he's just giving them away, go ahead and take them. Polish the compressor housings and sell them. Make them into some sort of lamp or sculpture. Take off the compressor housings, paint them gold, and wear them on a gold chain around your neck (I've seen pics of that).

Sell them to someone and advertise them as this.

Honda Civic/Acura Integra twin turbo setup.
you will get calls

Sell them to someone and advertise them as this.

Honda Civic/Acura Integra twin turbo setup.
you will get calls

hahaha this should work flawlessly!

If you feel bad about him giving to them you for free give him a few bones or offer him something...

Yeah they are small turbos and not worth putting them on. Sell them to those honda guys and make some money out of them.

Sounds like a plan. Some honda ricers would pick them up. Don't get me wrong honda's are alright but all the modded one's I ever see end up RICED OUT.... ###. LOL

As for painting them gold that would be funny ... LOL

If you have pic's of some thing like that you really need to post them up so every body can see that. LOL

It wouldnt have bolted up anyway. The 3000gt/stealth uses a TD04 housing. We use a TD05. I couldnt imagine putting something that small on my dsm. The only turbo that Ive ever seen thats smaller than a 9b is the stock turbos on my brothers FD RX-7.

Put them on a lawnmower or an old motorcycle.

It would be hilarious to see the dyno on one of these on a 4g63. I have my old 13g manifold i could donate to the cause if it would fit.

lawn mowers are fun to tinker with and they have lawn mower races and you can make a fast ass lawn mowerther fun but there bad in turns

It would be hilarious to see the dyno on one of these on a 4g63. I have my old 13g manifold i could donate to the cause if it would fit.

Port out the outlet on the manifold, and let her rip...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back