The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Requesting DRL/Flasher Module Schematic Validation

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moonlight GSX

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 16, 2010
Hagerman, Idaho
For those who are electrical engineers or know something about PCB mounted electronics... please take a look at the below schematic and let me know where I need to make modifications to make it work properly. I have already run online simulations for the individual circuits but the platform I am using (Easy Circuit) does not allow for cramming this all in there to see if it will work (without it making any proper sense). Again, if you know anything, or everything, about PCB mounted electronics please take a look below and tell me if I have made some miscalculations in my schematic, thank you.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Awesome deal, I will look into that software to see if it will be big enough to support the size of my schematic. Every Circuit, as mentioned above, is a bit too small for the size of the circuit and is missing various components found in systems like EasyEDA.

Just installed, not going to lie it looks a lot better and has way more features - this will make building my other circuits a lot easier as well; thanks again.

Last edited:
the software has been under development since 1982 and 2 years ago it was retailing for about $4,500.
Now its free. One hell of a deal, ain't it
:hellyeah:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back