The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Reputible shop in KY?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TSIAWDTalon

20+ Year Contributor
Jun 21, 2002
Greensburg, Kentucky
I am looking for a shop to do my rebuild. I live in a very rural area, and don't trust just anyone to touch my car. Most of the work I do myself, but I have never tore anything down and rebuilt it, so I am a little hesitant. I can deliver the car, and leave it for a while, as its not my daily driver. Anyone know of anyplace say, Louisville, Lexington, or anywhere in between that is knows the 4g63? Any help is appreciated, Thanks. Justin.

A couple of guys on KentuckyDSM.com :: Index have just had their engines rebuilt. I believe one place was just south of Lexington, maybe Nicholasville or Richmond area. You could get on there and ask them about the shops. I haven't been able to find anyone I trust in my area either.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back