The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Replacing Brakes/Rotors Soon looking on ebay

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talon94es

20+ Year Contributor
May 3, 2002
BroomField, Colorado
I just saw a nice pair of slotted/drilled rotors with SEMI-METALLIC brake pads on ebay for 90.

eBay Motors: Eagle Talon Drill Slot Brake Rotors + Pads 90-94 Front (item 120191465884 end time Dec-07-07 14:04:09 PST)

What do you think of these? Got any other suggestions or do these look good for the price? Thanks

Also, would it be ok to mix the ones above up front on my car and use these OEM's in the rear?

eBay Motors: EAGLE TALON 90-94 Rear OE OEM Brake Rotors (item 220174912355 end time Dec-20-07 22:28:05 PST)

I got some from brakeplanet, they have a site but also sell on ebay. There driled and slotted rotors with semi-metallic brake pads. There so much better then stock its not even funny. Great deal for 200 bucks and not to mention have a lifetime warranty.

Thanks a lot for the suggestions guys. I'm going to look into those sites and report back. I still might think about the ebay ones but not sure since I PM'd a guy that bought some for his first gen that left the seller + feeback. The guy with the 1st gen that bought those off ebay really seems to like them from what he says. As for that other link for $17 Rotors! Hard to believe. I'll have to check that out but getting ready for a free concert now. :rocks:

You may also want to try Marti at VIP Garage. They have complete brake packages for 1 & 2 Gens. Rotors, pads and lines. Marti and the VIP crew supply me with all my brakes for my race car. While you are looking, check them out as well. Hope this helps.

VIP Garage Brake Kit For 1G

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back