The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Replacement seats

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lou D

Probationary Member
Oct 21, 2020
Worcester, Massachusetts
Hey guys I need to replace my drives side seat ... I wanted the stock seats but no luck what is an inexpensive racing looking seat that doesn't need a bracket modification?

I'm looking like a crazy dog sniffing everywhere .... Junkyard near me have next to nothing for 2g ..... What is a less expensive brand of seats I can look into

NRG are the cheapest new aftermarket seats you are gonna find. However, you will have to buy/make brackets in order to mount them. Aftermarket seats/brackets are not cheap. Probably looking at minimum $400 for something that drops in. if you can weld, you can buy some bar stock and weld up a square frame, bend/weld some tabs on, drill holes for the aftermarket seat to bolt to, for a lot less than the $150 companies want for a new bracket. However, lots of times that doesn't include the slider. I've read some guys have taken the stock seat bottom apart and mounted the slider part to the aftermarket seat so they can still adjust positioning. Completely up to you.

Thanks for that info .... I'm going to try and conserve all my stock parts which I have for the most part. I am looking at some racing seats from Cipher Auto

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back