The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

2G Replacement 2G talon decals

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrackedDSM

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 17, 2009
Pensacola, Florida
Like the title says, is there anywhere you can still get the lettering for the rear bumper for 2G talons? I searched to no avail. Mine have leaked their glue out and are a lost cause. See picture.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

From what I can find…nothing. And if anyone can make some new ones, I can get better pictures with measurements. I just couldn’t find anything.

@CrackedDSM, I don't know if he is still reproducing any but @chanley talon use to make them. I have a couple 1g sets of decals that I got from him. I think he has an Ebay account also but he doesn't frequent in here as much as he used to. Mine turned out GREAT.

Hoosier Decals did mine, found them on ebay for my 1G, he did a nice job recreating them!

Found someone to make some clear reproduction ones. I’ll post more pictures when I have them. I figured clear was the best instead of trying to paint match them.
including the TSi AWD?? I need some of those!

Got a rendering, so this is a rough idea how they should look. Also got the guy to make a reproduction 2ga talon front badge. Just waiting on funds to get him to make them and ship them to me. He was a member of DSMTalk back in the day so I’ve seen his work before and it’s OEM quality. He’s done reproduction dsm badges before and some custom ones too.

179ae82c-65b6-4a0b-8594-f8eb90caba34-jpeg.662433

Got a rendering, so this is a rough idea how they should look. Also got the guy to make a reproduction 2ga talon front badge. Just waiting on funds to get him to make them and ship them to me. He was a member of DSMTalk back in the day so I’ve seen his work before and it’s OEM quality. He’s done reproduction dsm badges before and some custom ones too.

Who is this through? I need a 2gb talon front badge.

Will the lettering be raised like the OEM decals?

I sent him an email and this was the reply:

"The one in the pic is simulated to be clear letters.

I can do colored of course but I cant paint match. I did do a purple set the other day as well. Apparently some of the OE ones were purple.

Lmk if youd want clear or something else."

I sent him an email and this was the reply:

"The one in the pic is simulated to be clear letters.

I can do colored of course but I cant paint match. I did do a purple set the other day as well. Apparently some of the OE ones were purple.

Lmk if youd want clear or something else."

I think clear is the best choice, and why I had them drawn up that way. Since they’d be clear, you’d never have to paint match them.

I was the one who ordered purple as I think they'll go perfectly with my Spyder and it was an OEM color on red 2gb Talons. I got them in the mail today and I must say these are incredible quality!

I'll be putting these on my bumper down the road as I need to have a touch up done on the rear bumper and I'll have the applied and clear coated over so they're fully protected once applied.

Looks as incredible as I knew they’d be. He did amazing work back on ‘Talk. Glad people are supporting him! Maybe he’ll join this site too.

Give him an email with any of your needs guys. Encourage him to join ‘Tuners as well, be nice to have another vendor here. He can do just about anything.

I’m dealing with a crap storm right now so all money is 100% locked down or I’d have mine already.

I was the one who ordered purple as I think they'll go perfectly with my Spyder and it was an OEM color on red 2gb Talons. I got them in the mail today and I must say these are incredible quality!

I'll be putting these on my bumper down the road as I need to have a touch up done on the rear bumper and I'll have the applied and clear coated over so they're fully protected once applied.

Awesome!! Will be ordered mine soon! It's so hard to tell the color because my side badges are light blue. They must be faded. Guess I will try to color match them after i get the badges.

Also, does anyone know why my "16V DOHC TURBO" badges look different? I was under the impression this car was stock and appears to be in every way. Could they have f***ed this up in the factory or were these replaced you think?

Hi I ordered the front emblem from him did not know he made the rears how much where they and did he give you color options?

I believe I paid somewhere near the 80$ range, I haven't even applied mine yet I need to do that soon. Tons of color options but I opted for the OEM purple color as that would look great on my spyder.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back