The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

OE rear stickers [Merged 2-7] factory stock side emblem emblems sticker decals

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am looking for the factory decal on the rear bumper of my 1990 GSX. The one that says "eclipse doch 16 turbo gsX". Its a discontinued item from Satan, and I have not found anyone else who carries it. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in Advance.

Hi,

just wondering if the stickers for a 96 gs-t are available anywhere... looking for the rear deck 'gs-t' and 'mitsubishi' decals... dealer or aftermarket.

thanks for any info.

That link looks to be the same price if you get it at the dealership after you pay for shipping.

The mitsubishi sticker is up towrads $15 last I recall. The GSX sticker there are 2 different color tones.

Is there anybody who has the stencil of the sticker so we can make our own or have a sticker/vinyl shop do it for half the price?

thanks for the info... just picked up a loaded 96 gs-t with low miles (57K) in great shape, just needs a few minor cosmetic items...

I'd be interested in 1g decals as well. When I get my car painted I'd like to get new ones...Or just remove them all if I can't.

Hello, This is not a part wanted ad, just need advice. We just got our 97 repainted. I need a source for the decals/ badges. The car is a GSX. Does anyone know of a source for these, dealer? forum vendor? Can they be reproduced? Thanks, Tom

You can buy these from a dealer. Just tell them you want the decals and badges (Mitsubishi and GSX for rear bumper, ECLIPSE letters for center tail light section, Mitsubishi diamond logo for front bumper and any other ones you want) and they'll be able to get them for you. I can get you some part numbers from CAPS if you'd like. Just let me know which ones you want.

Mach V also sells OEM decal sets cheaper than Satan, but not by much.

Im about to sell my car and want to put the mitsubishi and 'gst' decals back on the car. I found the 'mitsubishi' at machv.com but does anyone know if anyone has the 'gst' in stock? Im pretty sure the dealer cannot get ahold of one anymore. Another option is to go to a graphic shop and have them make me one but i kind of wanted the real thing...

Anyone know where I can get an Eagle Talon Emblem for my front bumper?

Tried the U-Pull-It but no luck.

Any help guys?

Get some custom made at some vinyl place. It'll probably last longer too. Or better yet, paint it on!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back