The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Spyder repair/replace list for 20+ yr dsm

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jays99Spyder

Proven Member
Feb 22, 2020
Waukegan, Illinois
I´m currently trying to bring my dsm back to life and taking a step back on my mod list. The car is over 20 years old and at this point when I do get her running again I would like her to stay that way. To be honest at this point in my life I will take reliability over performance, so that being said, this is my question. Is there a list of parts that should be replace on tuners? For example I want to place all hoses, so maybe a list of all hoses and sizes(do they make replacement hose kits?). I plan on doing the fuel filter and maybe using braided hoses for the fuel system also. I know I am missing a lot so if someone could help me out with this or point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

but what fun would performance be if your sitting on the side of the road.

^this :thumb:. I am starting to acquire spare electrics parts that at some point will no longer be available.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back