The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Removing Stickers and tape [Merged 2-7]

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
easiest way for me was using a dull razor and some goo-gone. worked like a charm...OR if you dont wanna take the chance of messing up your paint, you can use something softer like one of those ice scraper things, or a credit card or somethin...

You can use a heat gun or a hair dryer to heat it up a little. Then use your finger nail, razor blade to pick the corner and the decal should peal off. It may come off in a few sections. If you go to a local sign shop they should have a cleaner called rapid remover which is safe to use on vehicles and wont mess the paint up like goo-gone or some other cleaners. Good luck with getting your decal off.

thanks guys ill give it a try i used goo gone to get the black off that came off so thanks i cant use the rep thing to give you's points its not there so ###!

I would suggest Goo Gone i believe its a citrus based product so I dont see it causing any harm but its always a good idea to read the back of the bottle first.

Before starting, look at it carefully under a magnifying glass. Make sure it's not been clear-coated by some repair. If it has, they become about impossible to neatly remove.

No matter what solvent you use to get the glue off dont forget to put a fresh coat of wax on after. No one mentioned it so I figured I would. :thumb:

Hey Guy, when are all these "How do I remove the sticker decals" threads going to be merged into one big blob? :tease:

+1 for the Goo Gone. Used it a lot, it works great. Good for removing the adhesive the holds on the GS/GS-T/GS-X decals too.

Swipe your girls' finger nail polish remover and use a credit card. (swiping her credit card too is not recommended)

nice def. will use goo gone thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back