The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Removing badging.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wibblersnatch

20+ Year Contributor
Sep 14, 2002
Fleming, Ohio
I was just wondering if ther is an easy way to remove ALL of the lettering on my Talon. Including the word Talon on the centerpiece.

use a hair dryer

i posted a thread about this not so long ago, check in the other pages for "removing/shaving emblems" or something like that
theres several replies

i just put the car in a warm garage for a while, then took a razor knife and pried the edges of the letters up, then just peel them off. Im not sure how to help you with the big talon in the middle.

I saw a talon around here that painted the Talon in the center yellow, I'm not exactly sure how that piece is set up (havent looked at mine yet) but I bet you could probably cover it with something, maybe some kind of reflective tape? I dunno, take it apart and stare at it for 12 hours, eventually you will think of something.....or go insane....one of the two.

For the badge lettering, use goo gone and let it sit for a few, or use 3M adhesive remover, it'll work but the chemical is kinda harsh, it doesn't effect paint but will effect cheap/weak plastics

i am leaving all the badging on my car especially since its red. i am still probably gonna have marks

Brendon:dsm:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back