The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

2G Removing AC from car to sell

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drewzdude

Proven Member
Sep 18, 2020
Vancouver, Washington
So I'm removing ac from car as a whole unit and keeping it intack charged how much do they go for selling. I don't need it and would rather use money for the build. Just wanna make sure I'm getting what it's worth.

That's not possible. The A/C lines connect to the HVAC unit inside the cabin by a bulkhead connection going through the firewall. This must be disconnected to remove the whole system. And it will leak everything out when it is disconnected.

As with any part, it is worth exactly what someone is willing to pay for it. List it in the Classifieds section for what you want to get out of it and see what happens.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back