The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Remote Tuning & Troubleshooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dacowgod

Supporting Vendor
Feb 3, 2006
Morgantown, West_Virginia
My Freelancer subscription screwed up and my ad seems to have disappeared!!

I AM STILL HERE!

I am the first person that offered remote tuning services for DSM's on this site! Many others have come and gone ...

15 Years of DSM specific experience.

My feedback speaks to itself... Feel free to google my name "Ricky Nichols" or just look around here.

Have tuned literally 1000's of cars over the years... from mild to wild I can help you with literally anything DSM/EVO related.

Dyno tuning available locally in Morgantown WV!

Also Follow Rix Racing on Facebook and Instagram to see what I'm doing!

PM to discuss pricing and options!

I support remote tuning on ECMLink & ECUFlash(with discretion)

Attachments

• rubyvinyl.jpg
    rubyvinyl.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 373
Get your name back out there Ricky! I am about 2 months out then will be talking tuning to you.
Great to have such supporting members on THE BEST DSM SITE!!!

Ricky is one of the best and most honest DSMers out there. Bought a head from him a while back, never received it, and he just checked the tracking, saw it never got delivered, or even left the place he sent it from if I recall, and sent another head the next day. You won't be dissatisfied with him.

Ricky is one of the veterans in the game. On Facebook, he never hesitates to help with any questions I have and message him now and then and he's been reliable. I highly recommend him, as well as for parts that I've bought in the past! Kudos!!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back