The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

redneck with a smart phone

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NWHTanK

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 23, 2011
Odessa, Missouri
how can i get pdf files off my phone to? paper with out a computer. The phone is a samsung galaxy s. The reason, looking at wiring skims on a phone is a pain when u have to compare a eclipse and a srt.

how can i get pdf files off my phone to? paper with out a computer. The phone is a samsung galaxy s. The reason, looking at wiring skims on a phone is a pain when u have to compare a eclipse and a srt.

Email them to yourself

There is your answer.

And to the OP I do not think that is possible. You would have to hook it up to a printer, in which is not yet possible through a phone. Go to the library and check your email and open it and print it there.

You can do it a few ways. Find a printer that has a USB port and search for the file. This is very limited because not every printer is able to do this. I have a Galaxy S as well and I had to try a bunch before finding one that worked. The power cord doubles as a USB cable, if you didn't know.

Email it to yourself or someone that can print it out. You might need a PDF program on the phone itself, there are a few free ones in the Android market.

Use the use cable and connect it to a computer and locate the file to print.

As far as I know, there aren't any applications or programs you can use on the phone to wirelessly send it to a printer.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back