The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Red or Maroon 1g @ Bonney Lake High School

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSM_Zak

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 3, 2006
Everett, Washington
My gf called me after I got off work and told me she saw a local DSM at her school when she was leaving. It was "dark" red or Maroon. Was there anyone at Bonney Lake High School thats on here regularly? There was a DSMTuners.com sticker on the car just wanted to say whats up and whats done to the car?:thumb:

9-24-07

My gf called me after I got off work and told me she saw a local DSM at her school when she was leaving. It was "dark" red or Maroon. Was there anyone at Bonney Lake High School thats on here regularly? There was a DSMTuners.com sticker on the car just wanted to say whats up and whats done to the car?:thumb:

9-24-07

I know the kid that has that car. He bought it with that sticker on it. The kid is a retard; he does not know anything about dsm's. It will be broke down in like a month or two.

yea that is what gives DSM's a bad name peple dont no how to take care of them.:toobad:

Haha damn.
I just came across another local in my area, tring to get him to get in the mix hes got a clean white GST so well have to welcome him if hes not already a member.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back