The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Red Demon 8.73 at 167mph! New Video!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peypey's ride

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 25, 2007
Lilly Lake, Illinois

Attachments

• Devins Timeslip.jpg
    Devins Timeslip.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
I'm proud to say I send that man parts haha. Always been one of my favorite set up cars!

Congrats on the great pass Devin. Your car is nothing short of amazing. Did you get your track record back with this pass?

Congrats Devin! I want to see some in car videos! :)

Nice work, Your car has to be one of my favorites. It takes real driving skills to shift a car and keep it together. Keep up the awesome passes dude.

Simply awesome.......................keep it up man!!!!

SICK car man! I have a few pieces of your motor from the shootout when it blew up top end. It's good to see you got it all back together quickly!

wow congrats!

I seen the car at the shootout and was very impressed. You stayed at the bestwestern as well I believe so I got to see the car every day I was up there.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back