The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Recreation photos / video of a white Mitsubishi Eclipse ASAP $100 for photos $250 for photos and videos.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Awiegert

Probationary Member
Oct 28, 2022
Los Angeles, California
Hello, I need some photos or videos of a second-generation (1995-1999, with 95 or 96 preferred) white hardtop Mitsubishi Eclipse in good cosmetic condition and as stock as possible. The shot is the car sitting out in front (either on the street or in a parking lot) of an apartment building no newer than the late 1990's. Everything in the shot MUST be no newer than the late 90's as this is for a documentary recreation. $100 for photos $250 for photos and videos. Must be high resolution (1080p minimum for video and RAW photos are preferred), so a really nice cell phone camera or DSLR camera, tripod is preferred as well. If you can get this done in the next 2-3 days, and are willing to sign a release and a W-9, contact me for details.
Attached is the stock footage shot we are (ideally) trying to match and an few ideas for a building (the apartment building should be 2 to 4 stories max). I can help find a location. This can be done ANYWHERE, but I need it quickly. Serious inquiries only. Please email me [email protected] for the quickest response.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Why? For what purpose?

Hello, I need some photos or videos of a second-generation (1995-1999, with 95 or 96 preferred) white hardtop Mitsubishi Eclipse in good cosmetic condition and as stock as possible. The shot is the car sitting out in front (either on the street or in a parking lot) of an apartment building no newer than the late 1990's. Everything in the shot MUST be no newer than the late 90's as this is for a documentary recreation. $100 for photos $250 for photos and videos. Must be high resolution (1080p minimum for video and RAW photos are preferred), so a really nice cell phone camera or DSLR camera, tripod is preferred as well. If you can get this done in the next 2-3 days, and are willing to sign a release and a W-9, contact me for details.
Attached is the stock footage shot we are (ideally) trying to match and an few ideas for a building (the apartment building should be 2 to 4 stories max). I can help find a location. This can be done ANYWHERE, but I need it quickly. Serious inquiries only. Please email me [email protected] for the quickest response.

For example if the commentary is derogatory or negative about the cars I wont be a part of it

Hi, Chryslerkid and thanks for the response! (I have an 89 Conquest) I work for a production company here in Los Angeles that is producing a True Crime series. Each episode centers on a different murder or suspected murder. In this episode someone hires a hitman to drive from Texas to Florida to take someone out. That hitman drives a white 95 Eclipse. Not sure if that considered derogatory or negative. Your car is perfect, but I need this done in the next two days for sure. I have had 5 people (not from this forum) flake out on me after they said they'd do it. The last dude had his car impounded on the way to do the photos as he forgot to pay a ticket last month.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back