The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Recommended front license plate frame?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XC92

Proven Member
Jul 22, 2020
Queens, New_York
I'm looking to buy a decent and solid front license plate frame that hopefully protects it to the extent possible from being bent, ideally full metal with a front frame and rear plate to give it extra strength. No fancy design, just matte black with maybe rounded corners. Any recs?

I was in a local Pep Boys yesterday and wasn't impressed with their offerings. Are their ones custom-made for DSMs that conform to the shape of the front plate bracket? Hardly the most important "upgrade" but I hate the look of bent plates.

Are you required to run one? We are "required" to in VT but I have never ran one and I have never received any grief for it.. Maybe just keep the front plate in the car and take your chances?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back