The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Recommended DSM tuner shop?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WRX_Killer

Probationary Member
Sep 5, 2013
Savannah, Georgia
My DSM has been tuned unprofessionally via laptop and DSMLink V3. I want to take it somewhere for a professional tuning. I've heard of Carter Racing being the go to place in Savannah, but I also heard the tuner that gave them their rep has since left the business. I'm also not opposed to going to JAX where I hear other good tuner shops are. Anyone know of any good/trustworthy shops I can take my precious to?

1. Fuc|< Carter Race and all that he is! i hope he dies in a fire! (kept my car for 2 years and then "scrapped" my old engine, which I gave no permission to do for, as a matter of fact it was a rebuilt engine so I'm assuming they sold it and put it in another car) Either way if he was on fire I'd just pour more gas on him. and yes the guy that made that place what it WAS is gone, good for him he went.

2. Honestly bro if that ECU still has the chip in it, i would just order the ECM kit and visit their website!, honestly they have some good knowledgeable people helping people tune their vehicles.

3. LOL we get some of the guys here together and figure that crap out ourselves LOL

I have a boy down in JAX or we can find the jaxness on here. I am pretty sure that she knows where some are down there

Last edited:
I would like to compare the shop in NC with the place in JAX and see which one comes out on top. I'm not against traveling. I'll pull a Lord of the Rings journey to get what I need for the whip.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back