1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

recommended dsm garage in tampa area

Posted by Bobble, Sep 15, 2012

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI
  1. Bobble

Bobble Probationary Member

Joined Feb 12, 2012
    St Petersburg, Florida
    I just got the DSM i've been searching for for 6 months, a stock 2g GSX with 78k miles on it. I had to drive down to key west to get it but I couldn't be happier. I like doing as much as possible myself but I wanna build this car right and i'm far from an expert so I need some help. I live in ST pete but I dont mind driving very far for a good garage. So, are there any dsm related garages in the tampa area that anyone would recommend?

2. streetenvy

streetenvy Proven Member

Joined Mar 3, 2011
    Port Charlotte, Florida
    True DSM'er i did the same but i drove 3hrs to pick up my GSX . The GSX is becoming rare in FLA :thumb:

3. Chris25

Chris25 Proven Member

Joined Aug 7, 2012
    largo, Florida
    Ya I just drove 2 hrs to pick my GSX up in orlando it was extremly hard to find one for a decent price.

4. Boost Demon

Boost Demon Proven Member

Joined Jan 2, 2006
    Tampa, Florida
    I drove to NC to bring back my 95 auto Tsi AWD and of course blew out the 14b in Ocala:ohdamn:...so it begins:p

1K  7

1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    10.810 @ 134.01 · 2G DSM
  5. jrdrew5

jrdrew5 Proven Member

Joined Oct 14, 2009
    jacksonville, Florida
    I drove 6 hours there and back for mine and funny thing. I havent even drove it 3 days str8 since ive had it back over a month LOL

410  0

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    manual · 2G DSM
  6. miliman13

miliman13 Proven Member

Joined Jan 1, 2011
    tampa, Florida
    Stay away from snr performance they have a well known reputation for screwing their customers ..

2K  0

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    manual · 2G DSM

1K  0

13.066 @ 106.880 · 2G DSM
  7. umbralspace

umbralspace Probationary Member

Joined Feb 26, 2012
    Safety Harbor, Florida
    Call Damon 727-712-7021 for DSM work.

186  0

· 2G DSM
  8. codeofdastreets

codeofdastreets Proven Member

Joined Sep 25, 2008
    dunedin, Florida
    What needs to be done? Im going up north to build a gvr4 in the next 3 weeks, I can help you out before that.. I dont have a garage of my own but im whilling to travel to you house or garage to do the work on it, I take pride in my work and im extremely fair with prices.. :thumb: Pm me for more info, im located in palm harbor

547  0

1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    · 1G DSM
  9. PuNkShoO

PuNkShoO Proven Member

Joined Feb 12, 2012
    Tampa, Florida

353  0

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse N/T
    · 2G DSM
  10. cherrymane

cherrymane Proven Member

Joined Dec 13, 2012
    port richey, Florida
    Ya they a little steep on prices..... who's Damon LOL I might need some help