The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

recommended dsm garage in tampa area

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobble

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 12, 2012
St Petersburg, Florida
I just got the DSM i've been searching for for 6 months, a stock 2g GSX with 78k miles on it. I had to drive down to key west to get it but I couldn't be happier. I like doing as much as possible myself but I wanna build this car right and i'm far from an expert so I need some help. I live in ST pete but I dont mind driving very far for a good garage. So, are there any dsm related garages in the tampa area that anyone would recommend?

True DSM'er i did the same but i drove 3hrs to pick up my GSX . The GSX is becoming rare in FLA :thumb:

Ya I just drove 2 hrs to pick my GSX up in orlando it was extremly hard to find one for a decent price.

What needs to be done? Im going up north to build a gvr4 in the next 3 weeks, I can help you out before that.. I dont have a garage of my own but im whilling to travel to you house or garage to do the work on it, I take pride in my work and im extremely fair with prices.. :thumb: Pm me for more info, im located in palm harbor

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back