The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Recently purchased a Talon

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dirtysquirrel

Probationary Member
Jul 16, 2015
Richlands, North_Carolina
As the title says, I recently purchased a 1990 Talon TSI. After reading about the awd dsm's and the power potential, I decided I'd try it out. Got lucky with a clean body and interior. Only thing in the interior that doesn't work is the cigarette lighter(no big deal, easy fix). Had a cheap ebay exhaust mani, turbo and o2 housing. Cracked o2 housing and the turbo has quite a bit of shaft play, but I'm in process of changing those things now. I love the way these cars look and they're fun to drive. Hopefully I can pick up another one in the future. 20g is in the plans at the moment

Well, for the keeping yall posted, in a week or so I'll be pulling the car apart to install the mishi radiator and rewire the fans. Then install the ETS intercooler as I recently bought a Tial bov, gm 3" maf I now have access to a super16 turbo, DNP exhaust mani with HKS wastegate. Should be going down as soon as I get back from vacation. I'm more than likely going to locate a manual boost controller here soon and assemble it all as quickly as I can without missing any necessary steps.

I totally agree on the addiction, I'm reading information on these cars and looking at different options as to how I want the car to come out eventually. But for now, I'm pretty happy for what I've got planned for the near future.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back