The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Recent 1g talon tsi Awd owner...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VINDETTA

Probationary Member
Feb 13, 2012
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
I'm hoping someone here will recognize this car and maybe offer a little more info than I have now. Tranny is currently being reassembled (thanks to tim zimmer)
I am 2 owners removed from the guy that modded the car. So have a lot of question marks about it.
I am told it's putting 360 hp to the ground. But I have no proof yet. We will see. The tranny was absolutely trashed when I got it. I will prob remove the ground effects that are on it and mak e an attempt for a stock look. We will see about that as well. It isn't much too look at but it seems to run very well and now the tranny is taken care of too. Thanks in advance -VINDETTA-
I will see about getting some photos up. It may not be allied in the newbie forum but I'll do a ll research before I stick to that statement LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back