The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

recall harmonic dampers

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drifte

20+ Year Contributor
May 12, 2003
Cedar Falls, Iowa
Who thinks Mitsu should be responsible for any of the damage caused by the crank pulley? I think they should recall the part. I now have parts to fix, and no money to do it.

warranty and refund, yes

mine separated causing my ac belt to break, it then got sucked into my timing cover jumping my timing, we all know what that means, 1 big f-in paper weight, oh yeah $6,000 later.

i just gave mitsu 1300 dollars for all new belts including timing belt and all new hoses 2 months ago.. well i got thec ar back and hasnt ran right since... so i go to take it back and on my ####ing way up there the ac and alt. belt breaks! .. and there telling me this is not under warentee from the job they did before... harmon balancer is bad they said and snapped the belts.. also... that doesent even cover why i was bringing my ####ing car in there for the hesitation.. so now i have no warentee on timing belts because of this balancer and out 1300 dollars plus the 250 there charging me for NEW belts and balancer... and when i get my car back it will still be slow.. i cannot get this hesitation problem fixed.. everytime i take it up there they fix something else but never get it right. i will never own another dsm again!

I had my harmonic balance fail, which broke the AC belt that got sucked into the timing belt that bent all my valves. Just got it all put back together last month. Runs good but not making boost at the moment.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back