The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Rear Main Seal Bolts

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xo4TSi

Probationary Member
Nov 5, 2008
Plainfield, Illinois
Hello everyone, I've been trying to search up old posts for the last few days on this question to no avail.
What are the specs on the five bolts that attach the rear main housing seal to the block? I'm looking for length, gauge and thickness.
Like many dsm's my talon has been sitting on stands for a good while and I seem to have lost a few bolts. :ohdamn: If these can be
picked up at a hardware store then I'd like the specs, if there's a pre-made kit a link would be great since I've already looked through
the supporting vendors. Thanks.

Premade kit no i found some at the hardware store, i used one off another bolt in my car and i found out a lot of them work in different areas in the car over years, or try a vendor jnz oem parts, even extreme psi. I would call one of them.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back