The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Rear lower control arms help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

97gst_spyder

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 1, 2008
Lakeland, Florida
So I just installed all my Prothane bushings for my car. I cannot tell which side the rear lower arms go on. All the other parts have R or L on them except the lower arms ( the ones that connect to the swaybar).

Any difference or no?

The faster the response the better, I'm re-installing everything right now.

Thanks!
Chris

Number six or the red outlined one.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I have both arms off the car. Which one goes to which side? All the other parts have either a R or L stamped on it, the lower arms don't have either stamped on them.

I either need to know if there interchangeable or they are specific to a certain side.

Ok, CAPS states the same part number: MR131754, but different PNC. Ones 41300AL, the other is 41300AR. Does that matter?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back