The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

rear hatch plastic pannels

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mysticfire6602

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 23, 2004
Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
i was wondering if there is a website that sells thos interior plastic pannels that go on the inside of our cars, specificly my 92 eclipse. if not then does anyone know where i can get some of those black pins that go on the top of them and hold them in place? thanks

You might be able to order em from Satan, but really i would just head to a junk yard and do some scrounging around. Youre bound to find what you need for dirt cheap.

I have all the back panels pieces minus the passanger side back panel that covers the shock mount. They are out of a 93 eclipse. They are light grey in color and can send pixs if you would like. email me back at [email protected] I will sell them cheap!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back