The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Rear Deck Cover

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlaskanDsm

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 21, 2007
Fairbanks, Alaska
Hey guys, I have my deck cover from my car but it looks as if it has seen a bit of use over the years before I have gotten it. It looks as if it should attach to the hatch somehow but I have no been able to figure out how it is supposed to do so. I would be grateful for anyone who can post some pictures of their cover and how they have it set up.

Thanks guys!

(In case you have no idea what I am talking about...)
1G DSM Rear Deck Cover

I know about the strut towers and how it is supposed to sit inside the hatch area as I currently have it installed :p (my fault for not mentioning that above).

I am more curious as to HOW the strings attach or hang from the hatch. There do not appear to be any "mounting" points for the strings to catch onto.

Should be a place to put a push. Pin clip thing. I call them christmas tree push clips/pins. Like what hold fender liners together. In the hatch plastics. Gotta use one with an extended tip/head. String loops go over the head .

Thanks go to AK Thunder for sending me these pictures.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 51
  • photo(1).jpg
    photo(1).jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 45
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back