The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

2G rear brake conversion for my early 95' - Vented to Non

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twizdt

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 19, 2008
Madison, Ohio
im going to go to pull-a-part tomorrow to convert my rears from vented to non vented.

the things i know i need are

calipers,
caliper brackets

do i have to get them from an awd since i own an awd?

and will any other vehicle work? like a sebring or something.

thanks for any responses

from my understanding. correct me if im wrong

avenger 95-00
sebring 96-05
galant 00-03
talon 96-98

those will work? will those brackets work as well?

off-topic: Why are you converting to the worse non-vented and smaller (both rotor and caliper) rears?

because i cannot afford what rear vented rotors cost and i know i cant just put non vented rotors on without the calipers to fit.

I had no idea they were expensive. Well I'm selling my rear vented set including calipers, stainless steel lines, pads with plenty of wear (Axxis Metal Masters which are great), and decently thick rotors. If you want to pick them up, PM me and we can talk.

well a set of drilled and slotted rotors for the rear solids are 200 shipped. for just drilled vented its 400

okay i think i have it figured out. is the 1/94 - 11/94 all the same vented rear rotors?

i keep reading that 1/94 - 10/94 are the same, but what about 11/94? mine are also vented!!!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back