The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

really? wtf.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bastarddsm

20+ Year Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Mendota, Illinois

Attachments

• wtf.jpg
    wtf.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 102
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Daaaamn gurl yoo fyyyyne. Allah snackbar.

Lol. Good thing I blocked ad's. . . Who know's what would have pop'd up on mine :)

Correct me if I'm wrong (lando) ;). But doesn't those ads generate from info based in your browser history? LOL

Pit dem in bak bi bom!

Google AdSense

No. There are advertisers that bid for ad space on a particular website (in this case dsmtuners.com). Now that's not to say that whomever runs dsmtuners cannot control the type of ads that can be displayed.

Usually the content of the ads has something to do with the site it is advertising on. Maybe the site owner chose to allow dating ads so that fellow dsm'ers can find a woman that is ok competing with a car for your attention.

It could also be a virus, there are many viruses that high jack a browser and regenerate HTML code o use their own ads....

I digress! It's better to look at than this creepy old #### staring me in the face. :) :D

Kinda got a bubba prison grin if ya ask me. No you will not woo me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 55
If you have nothing in your history, or you're in private browsing I think it just plucks any random ad.

I have gotten this one before, I LOL'd hard.

Here's another that came to mind....

I read somewhere that the microphone on your computer (if it has one) is almost always active, and it can detect specific sounds like a crying baby or dog barks, and give you ads for them as such. Normally I would call bullshit on stuff like that, but my dog barked at some dick knocking on my door and BAM, dog food ad. I googled it looking for proof, and sure enough Google has been sneaky enough to do this.

Nah those ads have little correlation with your browsing history. I get ads for personal mobility aids like wheelchairs. I'm not that old yet.

You could never be to sure on who is using your computer and what they are looking up.

All my side ads are based on previous searches on retails.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back